Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Old Testament, Camp, Wales, and Zach! :)

Guess what!?!

I have been reading through the Old Testament this year (which I have never completely done before) and I have stuck with it for 6 months! I'm half way through! Wow! There is so much to be learned from it, I'm totally loving it!

I got to visit Cody at camp today! I was at camp all afternoon. It was neat to see all of my friends and meet some new ones! I even convinced a couple of girls that I was from Wales (the country)! It was really funny. I kept messing up... I can't believe they still believed me! But don't worry, I told them the truth before the day was done ;)

Tomorrow (hopefully/most likely) I will be posting about My dear brother Zach! Stay tuned!

To God be the glory!
<3 Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment