Thursday, July 1, 2010

My brother Zach!

Hey again! Today I get to write about... Zach!

My brother Zach is 18 and will be 19 on July 11th. He is a really awesome brother! Finding pictures of him was hard, but I got a few good ones. :)

Zach is imaginative and artistic. I think that is why he's also very good at writing. In his stories, he always writes very interesting things. Dragons are something he's especially interested in. If you were to look at the pictures he has drawn of them, and the clay models he's made, you would have to agree that he's quite skilled!

I'm not sure how he does it, but he can bake really well! Creatively, he bakes delicious food without even using a recipe! Even if he and I both baked something using the same recipe, I know his would turn out better! :)

Zach's not a particularly extroverted person; usually he enjoys being alone or with a few people he knows well, rather than being in a large crowd.

I love laughing, so I really enjoy how remarkably witty and funny he sometimes is!

Because he is extraordinarily smart when it comes to science and history, he understands a lot of concepts that I don't understand at all! He also knows a lot of miscellaneous facts about many other things. Memorizing things comes relatively easily to him, so he's great at memorizing scripture!

He's also very generous. If he gets a gift or something, he often loves to share it. :)


Considering all of the evil in this world, it is a rare and wonderful thing to see him seeking to be a man of God! It is fantastic to see him desiring to do what is right!

It is such a blessing to have a great brother like Zach, and I am so thankful for him!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Christy, I was wondering if you I was wondering Could you PLEASE go over to Pennies from Heaven, and follow her. You see, at this link~

    http://guinevereamoureaux.blogspot.com/2010/06/150th-post-part-1.html

    She is hosting a giveaway for a $20 gift certificate. And she is going to give it to the person that can round up the most followers! So, please go over and follower her, saying that 'Johanna and An Old-Fashioned Girl' sent you?

    Thank you So much!

    ~Johanna~

    P.S. Giveaway ends today!!! At noon! So please hurry!!! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete