Thursday, September 17, 2009

Life...

Soooo...

Last Saturday we had drama team practice in the morning, and then we discussed with Pastor Jim, a few other adults, and a bunch of us teens whether or not we would be able to do the skit for the Teen Power-Up, and in the end we decided that the best idea would be to just go through with it, so I am SO EXCITED!! Please pray for the Power-Up that it will go well and many people will see Christ through it. I think it's going to be really good, and I can't wait! After we got home from practice, we went to a home-school picnic and stayed for a few hours. That was nice. I was supposed to babysit that evening, but it didn't work out.

On Sunday I had my friend, Vicki, over for the afternoon and we did a photo-shoot. (I always love it when we get a chance for a photo-shoot =]) We got a lot of nice pictures and it was a lot of fun. :)

Monday started another week or more school. Yesterday we had another drama team practice which went well, but it was a pretty long day for me.

Today I went to piano lessons and loved it! I'm getting a really nice book of Christmas songs this year. I know it seems way too early to be thinking about Christmas, but the songs take a lot of practice and I want to be able to play a bunch of them by Christmas time.

God has been teaching me a LOT lately! I've been memorizing a lot of scripture and reading a lot too. I have read all of the New Testament except Revelation this summer. I can't really write everything I've learned, but basically, I have been learning to walk with God all the time, have joy in Him, and not be ashamed of Him.

That's about it. Thanks for taking the time to read this! God bless.

6 comments:

  1. you are right, we mustn't be ashamed of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus!

    thank you so much for reminding us..

    i found your blog in Hisdaughter'blog!!!

    God bless

    Joëlle

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! thats neat that you found my blog. Do you have a blog? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i do just follow this link http://joelle-achristiangirlsblog.blogspot.com/


    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi friend,

    Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
    site!! Amen & amen! :)

    Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
    mind praying for the prayer requests that are
    on our main page?

    May the Lord bless you and your family!!

    Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
    www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

    ps - please consider "following" our blog.

    www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

    •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Your blog is really cute. Drama is a great way to show the love of God to others who don't really understand the bible. That's great that your taking part in this!

    If you have time, feel free to stop by my blog. : )
    http://plainjanebryant.blogspot.com/

    Jane.

    ReplyDelete