Friday, June 25, 2010

Day Five - "Brown and Purple Dressy"

Day Five: A theme? Hmm.... How about "Brown and Purple Dressy" sure, that works.

I loooove this outfit. It's so gorgeous! the pictures do NOT do it justice. But it was raining, so we had to take them inside where there was lousy lighting.

Anyway, Brown Slacks: Hand-me-down from Mrs. Reger, Brand: Haggar (that's... weird!)
Shirt: $2 at Salvation Army, Brand: Studio Y (also weird...)
Cami: Another gift from Katy, also another $5 Rainbow one
Shoes: Same as day 3, $1 at a garage sale

I am so glad today is not the last day! I'm having too much fun to stop!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! VERY cute. =) I love the loose, modest slacks! Great job, Christy!

    Love,
    Lucia

    P.S. (Wow, you're only 14?? I thought you were 16 at least!! =)

    ReplyDelete