Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My brother Cody!

So, I got an idea the other day. I was putting pictures up of my family, and I decided that I would like to do a blog post about each family member. So to start, I'm going to do Cody, my 17 year old brother.Cody is a really fun person. He always makes me laugh :)

We don't always get along, obviously, but we have gotten really close, especially this last year I think. Before he left for camp this summer we went a lot of places together and had a lot of fun. I really love going places with him, because usually it's just he and I in his truck, listening to music and talking. He's very sanguine and choleric, and if you don't know personality types, that means he's very fun, outgoing, and a strong personality. He's always been a really good worker. He'd usually rather be out working on cutting wood or mowing the lawn than washing dishes or something inside. He also snowboards and plays guitar, and is very good at both!!

He has mostly taught himself to do both, which is amazing because he's so good!! He also writes songs, and is quite good at that too. He's very protective of me, which I really appreciate. He's been a good listening ear throughout a lot of hard times for me, and I am SO thankful for him in so many ways!! Most of all, he is a strong Christian and lives to the glory of Jesus Christ alone.

He is such an awesome brother and such an encouragement to me! I have really missed him while he's been at camp.
If you want, you can go to his blog - livingextreme009.blogspot.com. He hasn't posted on it in a while because of camp, but there's still lots of great stuff on it!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS POST! So sweet :) love you!
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christy! I've been following your blog for some time now, but never had a chance to comment on your posts! I hope I'll improve from now on :P I'm really bad at commenting...even on my own blog! lol!

    Anyway, I love your post! I wish I had an older brother. You're really blessed to have him!

    I look forward to your next posts! :)


    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amy! I'm glad you like it - I appreciate that you read my blog! I am definitely blessed!

    ReplyDelete