Friday, June 25, 2010

Day Four - Think Pink... and Purple!

Hey everyone! Sorry I didn't post the other day. The power went out at our house! Here's day 4
"Think Pink... and Purple!"This outfit is so fun and bright! I love it!

Pink button-up: $.99 at Salvation Army, Brand: No Boundaries
Purple striped cami: gift from Katy (it was $5 at Rainbow, if anyone wanted to know. They have some great camis!), Brand: Ambiance apparel
Jeans: On-sale at Kohls, $8.40 if I remember correctly, Brand: Sonoma Life & Style
Pink shoes(my favorite part): Christmas gift (they were on-sale at Walmart for $7), Brand: Faded Glory

3 comments:

  1. Really cute outfit! I love it! =)

    ~Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, cute and bright--love it! You are so pretty! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the striped cami! That is too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete