Monday, July 12, 2010

Blessings galore :)

My brother, Zach, turned 19 yesterday! Woo-hoo! Also, my grandpa came to visit, which was really neat because he lives far away and we don't see him very often. We all had brownies and ice cream to celebrate Zach's birthday last night, and he's also having a party tomorrow night. What fun!

Sunday School was a real blessing to me last night. We talked about sharing our faith, and some of the essentials of it. Our youth group is planning a 3-day rafting (and camping) trip for mid-August - I can't wait!

This morning my grandpa stayed for breakfast, and left around 9:00 AM. We've done some chores and such today, but it has been a restful day overall. I got a chance to read a couple chapters of the book, "A Quest for More" by Paul David Tripp, which a mentioned in a previous post.Only one more chapter left! It is SUCH a good book; God has taught me so much through it! You really should read it - it's very helpful and encouraging!

5 comments:

  1. I like the background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool post!
    At our church we have a youth camp twice a year that's really cool! We have one in March, and then in December, so I sooo can't wait for December! =)


    Awesome background! So pretty! I desperately need a blog makeover =)

    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! If you use blogger, you can have a blog makeover by going to your dashboard and clicking 'design' then going to template designer.

    And Amy, what's your blog address? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, I remember the new template designer on Blogger...I might go check it out sometime =)

    I actually have a private blog, but if you want you can just send me an e-mail if u go into my profile (it should be public, and I think my e-mail address is listed on the left-hand side), and I'll invite you to my blogs =) Or you can just give me your e-mail address and I'll invite you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, my email address is daughteroftheking303@gmail.com
    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete