Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Quest for More

Well, the summer weather didn't seem to last very long. Recently it's been really chilly. That's good, though, because it rained a lot and we desperately needed rain. Because of the rain, the trees have gotten a lot greener.

Youth group with Circle C is mostly over for the summer; the camp has staff training week starting Sunday, and then a whole summer of camp. My brother, Cody, is working there this summer, so I'll miss him.

I've been reading a book called "A Quest for More" by Paul David Tripp. It is SUCH a good book!! I've really enjoyed reading it; it has opened my eyes to a lot of things. It has really helped me understand what a life of purpose is and looks like. Instead of the typical "Christian" book, it shows that serving Christ is SO important, and what we are really fighting against. I highly recommended it to any Christian of any age.

I have been absolutely loving serving God. It is so fulfilling and He brings so much joy. Keep fighting the fight, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment