Monday, June 21, 2010

Vivid and Summery =)

Day two! I feel weird that I am wearing pants when almost every girl in this fashion thingy only wears skirts. But, I am definitely NOT a skirts-only girl, although I do love them. So I'm gonna be me anyway. I couldn't think f a good theme for this outfit... maybe "Vivid and Summery" How's that? :)Red button-up: Salvation Army - $.99, brand: No Boundaries (I guess it was originally from Walmart =P)
Black tank top: On sale at walmart, don't know the cost, brand: well, the tags ripped out, but obviously it's a walmart brand... haha :)
Capris: $3 at a garage sale and get this - they were brand new, still had the tags on them, but I got them for $3! Brand: Seven7 (I'm guessing Sears)
Studded belt (which you can't see): $1 at a garage sale
I'm barefoot, so... Feet: free!! :D

4 comments:

  1. Oh I know what you mean, I wear pants a lot too and feel a little weird when everyone else wears skirts.
    I love the bright red shirt!

    bridget-frances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm not alone! :) Thanks, I like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a *cute* outfit! Red looks gorgeous on you. :)

    Don't worry about it--I wear jeans, too...your's are a very pretty color, and I love it when I see girls in MODEST jeans, like your's!

    Blessings to you, and thanks for joining! I can't wait to see the rest of your outfits. :)

    ~Lucia~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! My sister and I also wear jeans, provided they are modest( like yours) we just appear a little more dressed up in the fashion week because alot of our nicer thrifted items happen to be skirts. I love seeing all the ways these young ladies are expressing modesty, not only in their outfits, but also in the way they encourage each other in this regard.

    ReplyDelete