Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 3 - A walk in the woods

Day Three - "A walk in the woods" :) I LOVE this outfit! It's so feminine and pretty! I have actually not worn this skirt more than a couple times before, because I didn't have anything to go with it. But then I got this shrug, and it's so perfect!
I also looove that I can go out into the beautiful woods to get the pictures! I love where we live!


Skirt: $1 at a garage sale, Brand: Sixty-Two East
White tank: On-sale at Sears, don't know how much it cost, Brand: Classic Elements
Shrug: Hand-me-down from Katy, Brand: Arizona
Shoes: $1 at a garage sale, Brand: MontegoBay Club
Purse: $.50 at a garage sale :)

P.S. -- Photo credit goes to Erik, my awesome 20-year-old brother *who works for Answers In Genesis, by the way!* Love him so much! :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I just LOVE that outfit! It is beautiful!
    I love the "woodsy" pictures, too!

    ~Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I love these photos!

    Yay! Go answers in Genesis:) (I give you my approval, and leave to eat delicious food)

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY pretty! I just love your half-sweater; the puff-sleeves are cute! And the colors are so cool and woodsy. =) I *do* love that skirt, too!

    Blessings,
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY cute outfit! :) I have that exact same shrug, only in a darker brown.

    ReplyDelete