Friday, May 21, 2010

Summmerrrrr

I have been loving the summer weather! It's so nice to be able to wear shorts and a t-shirt and not worry about being cold! And, I'm almost done with school. This week I have officially finished math, so now I have only a few days of science and history left for next week. Then I'm done! YAY!

On Wednesday I went to an outreach with the youth group (Circle C). It was really awesome! I was really encouraged to share my faith, and I hope others were too. Plus it was a lot of fun. =)

Tonight we're having a party. A bunch of friends are coming over to hang out from about 7 PM to midnight. We'll probably watch a movie, have a bonfire, play music and sing, eat, and all that great stuff. I can't wait!

Psalm 84:11 "For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold From those who walk uprightly."

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment