Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dad :)

I just wanted to tell you all about my dad. He's been such an influence in my life. He's always fun to be with, and supports me when other people don't.

He's a hard worker, and makes sure our family is well provided for. He's smart, and has had many different businesses over the years, because he's good at investing, managing, and creating new ideas.He's also really funny. He is a total nut sometimes, which is why I am too, I guess. ;) His jokes, puns, silly songs and faces are common - always lightening things up.

Also, it's funny to see my serene, quiet mother next to him. ;) Don't they make a cute couple? :D

I'm so thankful for him, and I wouldn't trade him for any other dad in the world.

That's it!

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl!!
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog ;) You totally made my day!! :) That is AWESOME you can play "Moonlight Sonata" on the piano!! I have ALWAYS ALWAYS wanted to play that song!! I have learned a bit how to play it but not to far :)
    That is sooo cool one of your brothers writes music!! So cool!
    Have I ever told you I write a bit of my own music myself :) haha! I'm not very good but I really enjoy writing music and lyrics then singing them!! Haha!
    I know, I wish I could play more guitar ;) If I had one I would play!!! Truly I would! But...I don't own one :( Maybe one day I will get one!!

    Did you ever get my emails by the way?!?! Because I tried re-sending them again and I don't know. Maybe you could write me another email with your email in it again! Maybe it would work that time!!

    Well, sorry for such a LONG comment :) Haha! I sometimes can't stop typing!! Hehehe!
    Well, have an awesom week praising Jesus!!
    God bless!!

    A Servant 4 Christ,
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lizzie!
    I saw in your "About me" on one of your blogs that you write music. That's what made me think of it. :) I never did get your emails... hmm. I'll email you again and see if you can reply to them this time! Thanks so much for your comments - I appreciate it!
    In Christ,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Yeah I emailed you two different emails but I got an email from gmail saying it won't go through!! :( Sorry! I've tried like four times re-sending them!! Yeah maybe you could try sending me another email with your email address in it again maybe then it would work!! :)

    I looked up your brother's music on that fan page on fb that you gave me the link for! His music is really great! That is so awesome he writes music!
    Well, hope you have an awesome week! God bless!!

    A Servant 4 Christ,
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww!! Dad's are totally THE 1# B.E.S.T!!! =D Thanks 4 sharing...
    ~Katie <3

    ReplyDelete