Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pink and white

 Next year I will be a senior. Some ladies in our church make lovely quilts for each of the seniors in the church every year, so I have been trying to think of what color combination I want mine to be. As I was pondering, I came up with a lot of different ideas, but wasn't sure which one to choose because I want one that I will like all of my life. I thought of pink and brown, but realized that it might go out of style. I considered choosing something neutral that I could use in my home someday, like blue, but I decided that I want to get one that I really like, not just whatever is most practical. I also contemplated choosing purple, since that has been the color of my bedroom for quite some time. But, I'm ready for a change. Finally, I got the perfect idea: pink and white!



 There is something so timeless and elegant about pink and white.


It doesn't go out of style, and you're never too old for it.


It's graceful and lovely,


 It's cute and sweet looking,

It's captivating and breathtaking,


 It's gentle and feminine,


 It's relaxing and refreshing.

All in all, I think it will be the perfect choice for my quilt. Since Cody moved away, I am going to move into his bedroom because it has some advantages over mine. For my birthday this year Mom and I are going to work redecorating it this summer with garage sale finds, renovated old decorations, and lovely sale items. I will really enjoy having a new bedroom and being able to spend time working on it with mom. :) Hope you all enjoyed these lovely pictures as much as I did!

2 comments:

  1. Love your colour choice! It's so exciting renovating a bedroom! Hope you have a blast doing it!
    p.s. Hope you show us the finished product :)

    ReplyDelete