Sunday, May 20, 2012

Florida pictures {Parte dos}

Well, time for post #2 about Florida! After a relaxing Thursday of just hanging out ans swimming, I visited my wonderful friend Katy and got to see her tiny, 2-day old baby boy Elijah! Oh, it was so precious. I spent the night with Katy and Jason's siblings (who are some of my best friends) and we had an amazing time together.
Finally!! Holding the darling baby boy <3
Such a cute, grumpy little face!

The next day my mom and Grandma and Zach came by to pick me up on the way to the beach. It was late in the day when we got there, but it turned out to be perfect because the crowd had diminished and the tide was high. I really loved how warm the water was, and how cool it felt to be hit my the waves and try to ride over them. Also, I especially enjoyed how soft and white the sand was - perfect for sculpting! I made a castle before we left. And I got to collect some shells. :)

On the way to the beach for the first time ever!!
Mom had SO much fun in the water - she stayed in longer than any of us!
Not a very pretty picture, but it did look nice in person :)
What a masterpiece! I had so much fun making it and I thought it looked pretty good.
You know how people always write their name and their lover's name in a heart in the sand? Well, I decided I would do that too! :) <3
And, a picture just before we left. It was starting to get dark, and it was very peaceful.

Just those two days were packed with many wonderful things, and that was just the beginning of the vacation! We made lots of memories to take home. :)

3 comments:

  1. It sure looks like you had a lot of fun! What a precious little boy!!

    Playing in the ocean for the first time can be a little overwhelming but always lots of fun. :-)

    We loved the picture of the heart in the sand!

    God Bless,
    Adam and Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe I haven't seen your blog until now, but I love it so much! Florida is amazing...we recently visited and I'm dying to go back someday! I could LIVE in the ocean. ;) We also just had a baby shower for one of the ladies in our church and I was reminded of how tiny tiny those newborns are. ;) Anyway, I'll be back to visit more often!
    Safe in Him,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lily! i just found your blog the other day too. I love it! Glad you enjoyed mine :)

      Delete