Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cousins are spectacular :)

Hello my people friends! I am visiting my cousins right now, who are up from Virginia and staying at my Grandma's house. They are AMAZING!! We always have a blast when we get together. Last night my cousins Rachel and Bethany and I stayed up having girl talks and laughing ridiculously until almost 3 AM. Today has also been full of adventures. We went on a long, frigid walk (Just us girls - the guys wimped out ;) ), Bethany and I played piano together and painted extravagant designs on our nails, and all of us ate pizza and had fun times this afternoon. Tonight we are hoping to play some card games and maybe stay up late again, and then tomorrow we head home again. We never seem to be able to get enough of our time together - it is so wonderful! I am so thankful. All of the laughs, smiles, good conversations, fellowship, and fun do my heart good. :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Cousins are awesome!! =) Glad you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete