Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Hair!

 I have been trying to decide whether or not to get my hair cut differently for quite a while. Everyone told me, "No! It looks good like it is! Don't cut it!" But they only saw it when I had spent aloot of time styling it - not the way it is if I don't do anything to it. Every day I had to face a hug mop of thick, impossible hair! So, I decided to change it. I went to my favorite hairdresser EVER, and she worked miracles! Here are the before and after pictures:

 BEFORE

 Not so bad in the front, right?

Well, the back is a different story. Try straightening that - yikes!


 And...

AFTER


 Ta-da! So much easier and healthier. And not so heavy!

 Back view

 Wavy... I don't like the way it looks it the front.

 But, the back looks good, so I'll have to figure out how to make the front work. 


Ah, it is so much easier to style now. What's your opinion? Does it looks better now? Do you like it better wavy or straight?

4 comments:

  1. Ooo!! So C.U.T.E!!! I think wavy is my fav! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your new hair cut is too cute!!! I love it! I like both wazy and straight ;) I know! It feels so much better when you get it cut!!! :d I love the feeling of the ends of your hair ;) so soft and healthy!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! :) I really like the front when it is straight :) So SO pretty :)
    Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your new hair cut, Christianna! You're so pretty! And, I like straight or curly.. Either way, you are beautiful! :)

    Sister In Christ,
    Karissa││Romans 12 <3

    ReplyDelete