Monday, February 20, 2012

Purpose.

   I thought I'd share some inspiring photos I found online (on Pinterest, to be specific.) 

~ Family ~
 




 

~ Home ~






~ Purity ~




~ Uniqueness ~




~ Quotes, Thoughts, Scripture ~


 



~ Missions ~





 We can't live without dreams, goals, and purpose. We may not have all of our dreams come true, but we still have to dream. We may not accomplish all of our goals, but we still need to set them. But here's the thing...
We CAN fulfill our purpose.
 And what is our purpose? As it has been correctly summed up: 
"The chief end of man is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever."
We can fulfill that purpose every day. 
Serve God.
Serve others.
Die to self.
Be diligent.
Love.
Forgive.
Be humble.
Strive for excellence.
Cherish God's Word.
Pray.

I have many dreams for my life. I pray that God would make me a useful, godly woman that is a warrior for His kingdom - wherever life takes me.

3 comments:

  1. Very good! Thanks for the reminder!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are great! I especially love the one with the quote from C.S. Lewis: "We are what we believe we are." Thanks for sharing!

    ps: I got your letter the other day and it really made me smile! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me cry. Especially that picture of the extremely small, frail, malnourished African hand next to the white hand. Brought back a flood of memories from my mission trip to Afria.

    ReplyDelete