Monday, May 17, 2010

Purpose in your heart

So... I have less than two weeks or school left! I'm SO glad! The only subjects I have left are math, science, and history. I spent 2 hours on history today and now my neck really hurts from the position I was in. :-/ But, my jaw is felling a lot better. I've been on a no-chewing diet for the past few days, and I think it's helping. Eating soup and applesauce does get a little old though! :P

I got a new piano book with the music for 19 songs by Chopin. I'm excited to get working on them! I also got the piano music for "Moonlight Sonata" by Beethoven, which I LOVE. It's not very hard, so I should have it learned before long.

And to leave you with a little bit of what God's teaching me -
"But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king’s meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself." (Daniel 1:8)
Daniel made a commitment ahead of time to do what was right, no matter what, and he took a huge step of faith to do that. I want to have that kind of faith! :)

1 comment: