Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Perfect Saturday


I am so glad it's Saturday! It's been a long week. Having a cold the past few days, I've had trouble sleeping. Last night I woke up at 3:30 AM and couldn't fall back asleep, so I picked up a novel I've been reading called Safely Home, and read it until 5:00. I couldn't put it down! As you can imagine, I slept in pretty late this morning after that. Again, I am thankful that it's not a school day, or I wouldn't have been able to do that.

When I woke up this morning I thought, "Man, I really want pancakes!" It just so happens that my brother Zach makes superb breakfast food, so I read my book some more and waited for him to get up. And sure enough, when he woke up, he made pancakes! So, two pancakes slathered with creamy peanut butter and dripping with real maple syrup, along with a cup of coffee loaded with sweet French vanilla creamer, I snuggled under a blanket to read my exciting novel. Oh what a perfect Saturday! And to top it all off, we got and entire foot of snow overnight, so the world looks like a dazzling white winter wonderland!


Since Saturday is a sleepy kind of day for many people, I thought I'd share a few cute, sleepy pictures with you to brighten your day.






Hope that made you smile! Happy Saturday everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, those colds seem to be going around to a bunch of people... I'm still getting over mine.

    Awwww, those pictures are so adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    This post made me happy! :)

    In Him, Karissa││Romans 12

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW!!! I looove babies!! And I love tigers!! =)

    ReplyDelete