Friday, January 27, 2012

Just another week...

Another week has gone by. It has been a rocky one, but I've met a few meadows on the way, too. Some of the rockiness has been school; there seems to be so much of it! Thankfully it is Friday again. Although, on Wednesday night I was able to go to a Bible study with a bunch of young adults. That was phenomenal. Most of the people who came were either in college or married, so I was the youngest person there. I didn't feel out of place, though, and I was very blessed by being able to be with other Christians who love God. I really hope I'll be able to go back next week, because I really need more fellowship with other believers to help keep me afloat in the raging river of life right now.

Tonight and tomorrow I'm going to an IABC counseling seminar. It used to be a NANC seminar, but they switched to a different organization. I've been to them at least 4 times before. I am super excited to go again because every time I come away so encouraged. I'm going to go to the advanced tracks, which are about addictions. I'm looking forward to gaining biblical help for myself and friends of mine. it's going to be great!

Okay, so, I know last time I posted several cute animal pictures, and I don't want to go overboard on the whole cute animal thing, but I have to post just this one cuz it's so stinking cute. Hehe :)

Okay, that's all! Have a great weekend my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Great post! And hope you will be able to go to that Bible study again. I know, it is so good to have fellowship with other believers.
    Btw, love the new template for your blog!!! :)
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete