Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Unto thee, O God!

Well, last week was a VERY busy week! I had even more things going on than I told about in my last post. I was gone all day every day except Monday! I got a little behind on school because of that, so this week I am working hard at school to catch up. So, this busy November day I am thankful for:

Oatmeal with strawberries
Phone calls from my big brother
Stepping Heavenward
(AWESOME book!)
Thunderstorms
Knitting (Yes, I am learning!)
Christmas shopping
Answered prayer

and Long, pretty skirts

Thanksgiving is soon. How are you going to celebrate? :)

"Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for
that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare." Psalm 75:1

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I have been pretty busy too! :) That is cool knitting has become a new thing with you! I actually have no idea how to! Seems to confusing to me ;) But my sister loves knitting!!! :D

    What we are doing for Thanksgiving is having a family from church over!! So that should be a lot of fun!! :)
    God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy,, busy! =) It's that time of year!!

    ReplyDelete