Monday, November 7, 2011

Thanks be to God

Another day to be thankful! Today I am thankful for:

Relaxing weekends

Christmas songs
Friends
School
My brothers

And, I thought I'd give you an update about what's going on in my busy life lately. Last week I was kept busy with: Prayer group, visiting friends, choir practice, a volleyball playoff game at the Christian school, and of course, lots of school. This week I am looking forward to spending the day with my friend Mrs. Reese tomorrow, enjoying an afternoon with Mrs. Taylor on Wednesday, and a Veteran's Day program on Friday. Trying to get school done amidst all those activities does get a little tricky, but today I was able to do extra work, so I know things will all work out. :) I absolutely cannot WAIT for Christmas. It's when I really shine. I've already started thinking about my Christmas shopping, and I can't wait to get started on it. As soon as December starts, you can be sure I'll be singing/playing Christmas music (I already am! hehe), baking lots of Christmas goodies, decorating for the season, dressing in seasonal colors, shopping, wrapping, watching Christmas movies and classic shows, and of course, getting together with friends and family to celebrate! Are you as excited as I am? But of course, Thanksgiving comes first. We'll have a big dinner, and my Grandparents are coming on Friday. I am so thankful most of all for Jesus Christ, salvation, and the amazing things God is teaching me every single day!

"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."
1 Corinthians 15:57

1 comment:

  1. Amen!! =)
    This is the day which the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!...

    ReplyDelete