Monday, October 31, 2011

New news :)

Hey everybody! I don't have anything particular or profound to say today, but I thought I should update you on what's been going on in my life.

I've been busy as ever with school. It snowed at my house last week - almost 3 inches! It made me feel so Christmasy. :) Speaking of which, I'm starting to play Christmas music on the piano so that by Christmas I will have learned some new, beautiful songs to play.

Considering the fact that my blog is mostly read by girls, I though you'd like to know that my big brother Erik has a girlfriend! Awww! :) They became "Official" a couple of months ago, but they have been good friends for years. They make and adorable couple, and they're so perfect for each other! Her name is Leah. If you'd like, you can check out her brand-new blog,
God's Daughter

Well, I think that's all I have for now, folks! Enjoy your week :)

1 comment: