Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bake Sale!

Hello again everyone!! First, I want to say thank you all SO much for praying for me... I have been feeling much better! Hopefully it will last.

And I wanted to tell you about my bake sale! It went AMAZINGLY well. The Lord brought in a lot of money for the orphanage - people were so generous! And, it was super fun baking everything. And since my awesome friend Sarah took lots of pictures, I thought I'd share some of them with you. :)
This is Sarah and I at the beginning of the day, excited and ready to go!

Mixing lots of things up :)

Cupcakes! :D

Silly grin! I looked so horrible :P

Mmm... rocky road cupcakes and Oreo cupcakes all finished!

Triple Chocolate cookies... sooo good!

Are they done yet?!

This batch was a total FLOP! But surprisingly, they sold pretty well.

They tasted like rocks!! Very tasty rocks, of course ;)

Marshmallow pops! So cute and yummy :)

My beautiful bouquet :)

Cinnamon Swirl bread :)
(I know, it looks sunken in, but that's just because of the swirls)

The whole table of goodies... and that's not even all of them!

Another angle... mmm so tempting :)

It was such a wonderful, faith-building event! Perhaps sometime I will write about how awesome God was through it, but right now my brother wants the computer. So goodbye for now! :D

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better, Christianna! Mmmmmm! Everything looks soooo yummy! I'm glad it went well! Have a good day! :)

    A Sister In Christ,
    Karissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete