Friday, November 12, 2010

A million thoughts

Hello folks! I have so many things on my mind... wonderful things, sad things, silly things, heavy things.
Some wonderful things:
~Erik is coming home for Thanksgiving in ONE WEEK!!
~I'm babysitting 2 adorable children tomorrow
~I got my haircut last Friday. It's different - layered, textured, angled, thinned(but still long) - I love it!
~My voice is getting SO much better thanks to my voice lessons
~I got a bunch of cute headbands, hairclips, and earrings today for 50 cents a piece - what a steal! :)
~God is teaching me AMAZING things about prayer, forgiveness, and His love. Wow, I want to give all of my life for Him - it's so sad (and stupid!) that I live so selfishly!

Some of the heavy matters:
~I am so unworthy of Jesus' love. So far from holiness, godliness, and righteousness. This is a heavy matter, but not really a sad one because God is glorified through forgiving me! My unworthiness shows His worthiness, holiness and righteousness even more brightly! He is so good. I cannot express how thankful I am for His perfect love!
~I miss Erik SO much. Think of your best friend, okay? Now imagine being 10x closer with them. Now imagine them moving 500 miles away. Yeah, it's not easy. But God is teaching me to depend on Him in yet another way! Amazing, isn't it, how He is faithful and good in even hard times? :)

I need to go spend some time with my Savior. I am really looking forward to ending this busy day in His refreshing presence! Please pray for me, guys. There are also other things weighing very heavily on me that I can't tell about in this post. Pray that I will delight in God more, and depend on Him for absolutely everything. Thank you!! Stay strong, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely praying for you girl! I love you so much and am so so excited to see what the Lord has been doing in your life! WOW! It is so neat to see the woman of God that you are becoming :) I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete