Friday, October 22, 2010

Blessings :)

So, I just thought I would post and tell you what is on my mind today. :)

~ I am REALLY excited because I am going to a NANC (National Association of Nouthetic Counseling) "Hope Seminar" tonight and tomorrow! It's a program that trains people to do Biblical counseling. I'm looking forward to what God has to teach me!

~I am SO glad that it's Friday because this has a been a very long school week.

~I am sad that my blue and green monkey socks wore through. :(

~My singing and piano playing are getting a lot better, and I'm really enjoying practicing! It takes up a lot of time, but I love doing it!

~I LOVE my family! Mom, Cody, and I were just talking and laughing in the kitchen a few minutes ago, and it was fun. :)

That is all! Blessings to all of you~

No comments:

Post a Comment