Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pefect timing :)

Ahh... I just have to tell you all that our God is AMAZING! He does everything perfectly in his time. I have been learning that lately. For example, one of the bindings on my snowboard broke last Thursday. If I don't get it fixed, that means I'm done snowboarding. Getting it fixed, however, is expensive. Sounds like a no-win situation, right? Well, as it turns out, it's most definitely not! I still have one functioning binding, and the other one kind of functions. I can still use it on small hills, like the one at the town park or the bunny slope at Kissing Bridge. It's harder, though, because if I'm not careful, my foot will slip out of the binding. Yesterday I went to the town park, which has a great sledding hill, to meet one of my good friends whom I haven't seen in a long time. She has a snowboard and wants to learn to ride, so I was going to teach her the basics. We spent several hours and had a lot of fun. Then we got an idea... what if she could come to KB with me? After looking up the details, we decided it would be a great idea! So, she's coming snowboarding with our family at KB tomorrow and the staying overnight. It's going to be so awesome! The fact that my snowboard binding broke actual provides a new challenge for me. If it hadn't broke, it would be really easy for me to be on the bunny hill. Since it did, though, it will be fun and challenging to go on the bunny hill, AND I get to spend the day hanging out with a friend!! We're both really excited!

I probably could ramble on about hundreds of other things, but I won't ;) God is so awesome... in so many ways! I knew my binding would break eventually, (it was in lousy condition) but I was hoping it wouldn't be this year. God timed it perfectly though! Pretty cool! :)

1 comment:

  1. It is awesome to hear that God worked everything out!! He is just awesome like that! :) Thanks for sharing! I needed that reminder...

    ReplyDelete