Saturday, February 6, 2010

:O


So... I'm taking the challenge. No desserts/sweets/sugary foods for one month! I'm not trying to lose weight or anything, I just though I'd challenge myself. I'm starting tomorrow - Feb. 7. My friend Katy is doing it too, except she started yesterday. Anyone else want to do it with me? This is going to be really hard for me... but I'm gonna do it!

So for a month I won't eat this-->



.........Or this.....



Neither of these, and nothing of their sort... yeah, you're getting hungry just looking at it, huh?






It might be a long month, but I know I can do it! And, it will be a good way for me to practice self control. Wish me luck! :D

4 comments:

  1. LOL! That is amazing! AND NOW I AM HUNGRY SHEESH! Can you tell me again WHY I came up with this "brilliant" idea? LOL ;)
    Love ya!
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know right? But hey, Kelly will see what amazing self-control you have, and we can support each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha....so i was actually gonna take this challenge up...and then i started lookin at all those wonderful yummy looking food thingys you put on this post....and yeah, i kinda decided to to not :) but i hope it goes good for you, Christa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yeah it's hard!! It's been almost a week for me and i think I'm going through withdrawal.

    ReplyDelete