Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturdayyy

Today my brothers came home. Cody was at TLC (teen leadership conference) and Erik was working at Camp Lamoka. Cody works at Lamoka too, but he took this week off for TLC. It was hard for me because when Erik got home he told me about how great this week at camp was, and when Cody got home he told me all about how great TLC was, and I stayed home all week. I had a good week, but it was still hard because I would have loved to be at either of the places they were. Then also we were considering going to a graduation party today, but it didn't work out because of the business of the guys getting home. But I'm still alive and God is still good, so who am I to complain?

I also watched part of "Incredible Creatures that Defy Evolution III" which is the 3rd DVD in a series of DVD's about absolutely amazing creatures that completely counter evolution. It was great to see how awesome our God is and to see how intricately designed everything in this world is.

This evening I was feeling really negative about the whole day, so I took a long walk to get my attitude right again. I walked out and then sat down on a hill and prayed and thought and then headed home. Now, I am feeling very refreshed and thankful again. God is good! :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Now I can comment! Love your blog! Sounds like you had a heap of fun on Saturday! I've seen videos like that about animals that are great evidences for creation. From animals as well known as the giraffe to animals I've never heard of. God is so artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know! it's so cool. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete