Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another seemingly dull day made bright in Christ :)


Hey all! So, not an awful lot has gone on the past few days, but hey, that's my life! :) Yesterday I didn't do much of anything. Today, I did lots of chores and cleaned my room, which now feels so much better to be in.

I was reading in Jeremiah chapters 1 and 2 this morning. I love those chapters!! God comes to Jeremiah and tells him that He has called Jeremiah to be a prophet and to do huge things. Jeremiah responds by saying "What? Me? I can't do that! I'm just a youth!!" But God replies saying "Don't tell me what you can and can't do, I made you! And I will be with you every step of the way. Don't be afraid, you will be able to do anything if you follow Me." That is so often how I feel, like I'm just a kid and I'll never be worth anything. But God is showing me how to take one step at a time and follow Him day by day... even though it doesn't feel like I'm doing anything worthwhile.

So that is all that I've done today. I'd like to take a walk now, but it's pouring rain. maybe I'll just sit outside on the porch. Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment