Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy Holidays... in September!


Happy September everyone! It is official fall in my book. :) So, did you know that (according to a website I found) September is:
  • Classical Music Month
  • Hispanic Heritage Month
  • Fall Hat Month
  • International Square Dancing Month
  • National Blueberry Popsicle Month
  • National Courtesy Month
  • National Piano Month
  • Chicken Month
  • Baby Safety Month
  • Little League Month
  • Honey Month
  • Self Improvement Month
  • Better Breakfast Month 
So here is what I'm hoping to do this month:
~ Listen to some of the collection of classical music CD's I own
~ Write letters to my wonderful Hispanic friends in Arizona
~ Wear some cute, cozy hats (I do so like hats!!)
~ Re-read a lovely little book I have about etiquette, courtesy, and manners
~ Play piano, as always!! :) And listen to piano music - I have a couple of CD's of just piano music, too
~ Eat chicken! We have some in the fridge right now :)
~ Have honey in my tea (whenever I drink it, which isn't often) instead of sugar
~ Re-listen to all the Paul Washer sermons on my iPod, so as to grow spiritually, which is the best way to improve oneself
~ Eat healthy breakfasts more often

Yes, there are a few of those I'm skipping because I don't know how to celebrate them.

The neat thing is that I have been wanting to do some of these things anyway! It is going to be a good month, I can tell already. And, each day there are special days to celebrate. You can look at them on this website. I love any opportunity there is to celebrate and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment