Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm back

Hello, folks.

These past few days I have sort of freaked out and have gone back and forth as to whether or not I want to continue blogging. I delted my blog, then un-deleted it... twice. In the end I have finally decided that I will keep it and continue, because I do love blogging. But I also created a new, private blog to share my personal thoughts with my close friends. Good solution, I think.

As an update of what's been going on in my life the past few days: I have been very sick but God is helping me to get well incredibly quickly - just in time for my trip to AZ. I leave next Monday, so I have been packing and preparing as much as possible, along with going nuts because I want to be completely packed, but it is not practical or sensible for me to be yet. :P Tonight I am going to slice 3 quarts of strawberries and then read as much of Anne of Green Gables as I have time for. Oh, it is such a fabulous book!

So, that's everything I've been doing. Hope you all have had a lovely weekend! And by the way, during my freaking out time, I stopped following most of your blogs. So if you have a blog and I was following it (or I wasn't but you'd like me to check it out) would you drop me a comment and say so? Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christianna:)!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I get what you mean, when I was 16 the Lord told me that if I loved Him I couldn't worship him in a luke warm way. He said leave it or this is the last time I'll come and be near you. His love filled my empty heart so much that I let go of certain music, friends, and situations out of love. That love that we all need and search our whole lives for.
    I'm soo happy you didn't delete your blog. Keep it going, the blog world needs some light to shine through. Awesome and encouraging posts:)
    God bless and keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete