Friday, June 8, 2012

Blogging?

 Okay, so, I just accidentally deleted the last two posts I wrote. Ugh! Sorry about that if you were trying/wanting to read them!

By the way, I was just thinking. What is the purpose of my blogging? For one thing, why am I sharing my life with the whole internet world? That's kind of freaking me out. And for another, is there anyone who is even reading this and wanting me to continue? If you are reading this, could you just drop me a comment so I know who you are and that you stopped by today? I would love that. And if you have any answers about why I should blog, or why it is not ludicrous to tell the whole world about my life, please enlighten me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a reader. I love to hear what God is teaching you and it's the only way I have to keep in touch. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an encouragement and that is why I love reading :) love you!

    ReplyDelete