Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ahh... I am SO thankful for this beautiful spring weather! I LOVE the sound of birds singing, and I'm so glad I get to hear it every day now! We will probably get more snow before the summer comes to stay, but it won't be long! :)

So a little update of what's been going on in my life:
-Last weekend I went to a NANC conference at Faith Fellowship Church and it was wonderful! There was a lot of good teaching.
-I have been learning to cook and bake! I thought this would be important to work on , since I hope to get married someday. I baked home-made bread for the first time and it turned out absolutely perfect!! I've also made supper almost every night the past two weeks, and often baked desserts, too.
-I can't wait until school is done for the year!! I'm persevering... but it's getting old!
-I am so, so very thankful for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, as always! I'm reading through the Bible this year and it's so exciting! I have been learning about choosing to have joy in life. I can be very melancholy if I don't try to be joyful, so I've been working on it. And you know what? Being happy is so much more fun. ;)
-Today and Saturday are the Youth Seminars!! I went last year and LOVED it a TON, so I'm really excited about this year! There's a ton of good teaching and lots of fun and friends. I can't wait!!!!

That's what's going on with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment